Take Some Pictures
Upload those photos to an online album (at Picasaweb, Flickr, etc) and email a link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or email photos directly.
- Choose a structure or neighborhood you want to see in 3D. Make sure it hasn't been photographed already (see list here).
- Take photos of structures (businesses, houses, water towers, outhouses, plaster-of-paris dinosaurs at the goofy golf, etc)
- Please indicate what the photos are of (name of structure, address, which blocks, or which neighborhood...)
Sketchup Modeling (not as hard as it sounds)
- Choose a structure or neighborhood you want to see in 3D. Make sure it hasn't been 3D-modeled already (see list).
- Create Google Sketchup models of those structures. Click here to download and learn about Google Sketchup.
- Email your models to email@example.com.
- Please indicate what the models are of (name of structure, address, which blocks, or which neighborhood...)
- Are you an architect or firm with some local CAD files? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can be "simplified"-- we don't need to know where the plumbing or electrical is, for example.